This year’s Gala Dinner was held at the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr in Abu Dhabi last 28th November 2017 to celebrate the UAE’s 46th National Day and its Annual Employee Recognition.
Commemorating the remarkable 46 years union of the UAE as a nation and recognizing outstanding employees performance was the highlights of event. Brings together all employees and their families to celebrates the UAE’s achievements over the years expressed their happiness to the annual gala dinner which in the heart of every citizen and resident of the UAE. This coincide with appreciating the employees whom it regards as its most important resources of the company that contributes to the success of the company and to the strong economic growth of the UAE.
Mr. Matt York, General Manager of TTEO&M and Mr. James Routledge, Executive Managing Director of GTTP were the keynote speakers. The occasion was also attended by the former Chairman of GTTP, H.H. Abdalla Al Mazroui as guest of honour.
The TTEO&M and GTTP Senior Management would like to express their very special thanks to those who attended and to the Motivation Group who have worked so hard in preparing for this event.
Best Employee Award for 2017
- Hatem Mohamed Helmy El Hefny, Operations Department
- Joseph Butac Consuelo, Operations Department
- Muhammad Saleem Akthar, Operations Department
- Mohamed Farooq, Operations Department
- Hussein Saleh Eisa Shalo, Maintenance Department
- Rajesh Baby, Maintenance Department
- Hamad Yousef Al Blooshi, Maintenance Department
- Oswald Mathias, Maintenance Department
- Abdulla Lal Al Blooshi, Supply Chain Department
- Essa Ali Al Ammari, ICT Department
- Marwan Mohamed Al Shehhi, HR & Admin. Department
- Asma Moosa Al Balooshi, HR & Admin. Department
- Abdul Latif Al Ali, HSE & Chemistry Department
- James Nedumgattu, HSE & Chemistry Department
- Revathy Venkatranam, Finance Department
- Ahmed Al Kaabi, BPP Department
Most Promising Employee of the Year